This programme is accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and is accessible after a 4 to 5 years degree.
To equip graduates with a set of competencies to manage Supply Chains and Supply Networks.
- A programme taught in English in a very international environment : EM Normandie welcomes over 500 foreign students every year
Innovative Logistics Topics : Green Logistics, Green Supply Chain,...
- Lecturing by world class experts from a variety of countries and cultures
- A professionally-oriented programme : Junior Consulting Projects (HEC Entrepreneurs), In-company Contests, Business Dating Sessions, Professional Conventions
- A campus right in the heart of an exception logistics area : Le Havre is the n°1 French Port for External Trade & Containers, Elected Best European Port by Asian Professionals
- A Research Institute (IPER) as a resource for maritime and port management expertise
- A cohort of manageable size and individual coaching
- 4 modules are scheduled during the first semester, from September to December
- 3 modules are scheduled during the second semester, from January to April
- One 5-week Junior Consulting Project: Logistics Auditing in a company. JCPs are found and validated by the Programme staff (Pédagogie HEC Entrepreneurs);
- One 2-week Challenge contest: Flow Optimisation;
- One 5-week minimum work placement/internship. stage en entreprise de 5 mois minimum.
All courses taught in English by EM Normandy Faculty Members, Visiting Faculty from various countries, and Experienced Professionals in the Marketing, Sales, International Business, and Cross-cultural Management industries.
Program duration: One academic year (on campus)
Teaching Campus: Le Havre
Important dates -
Admission session: April 18th, 2016
Intake: September 7th, 2016
The School offers:
- 22,200 m2 of teaching facilities in Caen, Deauville, Le Havre, Oxford and Paris,
- 8 Amphitheatres,
- 2 Sports Centres,
- 5 Relaxation Areas,
- 2 Cafeterias,
- 2 Media Centre & Library with 33,500 books, 530 national and international journals, and 9 data banks open to all students,
- 12 PC and Multimedia Rooms
- 280 PCs on free access,
- 4 Very High Speed Internet Networks,
- 10 LaSmartEcole® equipped rooms,
- Wi-Fi access on all campuses.
On each of the campuses, you may rent rooms with local people, flats with landlords or in university residences, located from 200 m to 1.5km from the campuses. EM Normandie is a member of Association havraise pour le logement étudiant http://www.ahloet.fr
Location of the Campus -
EM Normandie located in Normandy, a region in the Northwestern part of France, close to Paris, which can easily be reached by train and motorway. Several ferries a day to the UK (Portsmouth).
The Le Havre Campus enjoys an exceptional location in the city centre, less than 200 meters from the sea-front and beach. A tramway line links the seafront and city centre to the rest of the town. This privileged location helps the integration of foreign students.
In this major Normandy city, the downtown area has been listed as a Unesco World Heritage since 2005 for its ‘innovative way of using concrete'.
Le Havre is the number 1 port in France for Exports and containers.
A city of Arts and History, Le Havre offers a pleasant living environment to students, with many cultural, intellectual and sports options.
Le Havre was ranked by the L'Etudiant website as the 12th medium-range city for pleasant studying conditions - http://www.letudiant.fr/palmares/palmares-des-villes-etudiantes/havre-le.html
Le Havre is also ranked as the 4th city where to ‘study successfully and graduate'.
International Applicants (who require a visa) must send their applications by June 13th 2016 at the latest. Application files will be accepted as from September 2015.
Alongside their EM Normandie application files, international applicants must file in a Campus France application to make easier to obtain their visas - http://www.campusfrance.org/fr/page/procedure-cef-creez-votre-dossier
If you are admitted, you will be requested to send in a first down payment of € 1,000 (which will be deducted from the total tuition fee) in order to secure your place in the programme. Once the down payment has been received, you will then be helped in your accommodation and visa application formalities by the International Relations Service. http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-supply-chain-management/international-candidates-_1674.html
Career Opportunities -
The relevant sectors of activity include Transport, Mass Distribution, Industrial Production as well as Banking or Insurance Services.
Professional openings are found in Strategic Information Management and Supply Chain Process Optimisation. Graduates will be purchasing services for Global Logistics Integrators or International Supply and Purchasing Managers in sectors as varied as Agrifood, Cosmetics, our even Luxury Hotel Industries. Finally, when becoming Strategic Planners, they will be able to match their economic and financial objectives with their solutions for better logistics organisation.
- Supply Chain Manager
- Head of Industrial Operations
- Head of Planning/Scheduling
- Head of Procurement
- Head of Logistics Flows
- Products Manager
- Industrial Buyer
- Supply Chain Controller
- Consultant in Supply Chain Management http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-supply-chain-management/careers_1675.html
Find out how to apply here - http://www.ecole-management-normandie.fr/uk/formation/msc/msc-supply-chain-management/admission_1676.html
4 to 5 year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent