* Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
* Improved career development and progression
* Flexible study options – full-time through to distance learning and CPD
* Dedicated postgraduate resource area
About the course
This course is specifically designed to enhance the vocational and intellectual knowledge and skills of mid-career professionals or recent graduates who wish to further their careers in the field of construction project management.
The course will provide:
* a detailed understanding of project briefing, key design and development issues and skills to create
appropriate procurement strategies;
* a comprehensive knowledge of the organisational structures necessary to achieve successful project
outcomes, including legal and contractual constraints and people management skills.
The distance-learning and part-time study options have been structured to enable successful study while students are fully employed.
Our postgraduate open events are a great opportunity to meet our postgraduate teaching staff and students, visit the University, find out about the courses we offer, bursaries and funding opportunities.