Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Join our two-year pre-registration Masters course in Physiotherapy, validated by the HCPC and accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. Study in Chelmsford or Cambridge.
Our full-time MSc Physiotherapy degree is an opportunity for life science graduates who wish to become physiotherapists. If you're a problem solver with natural empathy, a fascination with the human body and the ability tackle everything with a ‘can do’ attitude, it's the course for you.
Physiotherapists are allied health professionals who help restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. They do this through movement and exercise, education and advice.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2:1 undergraduate degree in allied health or life science (anatomy and physiology) or equivalent qualification to be considered
- GCSE English and mathematics grade C or equivalent
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate a standard of English language (IELTS) at level 7.0 with no element below 7.0
- Interview – selected candidates will be interviewed by a panel which will include an NHS Trust or local authority representative and service user where possible
- Enhanced DBS and occupational health screening must be completed
A Masters at ARU could help you find your way into something extraordinary. Whatever your reasons for study, we offer a range of courses that start in both September and January, and with over 85 Masters degrees offering full and part-time study options, you will find the flexibility you need to get you there.