MSc International Business Management is one of the most popular master courses amongst both our home and international students. We welcome students from a range of backgrounds, so whether you’re looking to boost your existing career, change career direction or get a great start, this course will give you the knowledge to help you deal with the 21st century needs in international business.
This course offers a range of opportunities to develop you professionally and academically, including:
• a consultancy project, so you can put knowledge into practice in tackling real life business issues.
• International trip with a series of visit to companies
• Dual accreditation – CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
• Global Marketing and Digital Business
• Cross Cultural Management and Leadership
• Business Intelligence
• International Political Economy
• Global Strategy
• New Venture Development
• Consultancy Project.
• Employment Law
• Corporate Responsibility
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
• Corporate Financial Management
• Contemporary Marketing Challenges.
Career and study progression
On completion, students can progress into managerial role in an international organisation or in a small to medium sized enterprise with an international outlook.
Students from this course have gone on to further their careers as:
• Operation managers
• Marketing managers
• Sales managers
• project co-ordinators
• Data analysts
• Financial planners.
Whilst studying, you may have discovered an area you want to learn more about. Doctorate study enables you to develop research and generic skills to equip you to operate successfully as a professional researcher.
How to apply
Click the following link for information on how to apply to this course.
Scholarships and bursaries
Information about scholarships and bursaries can be found here.