For our latest fees, please see our course page: website
02 October 2017
Why choose this course:
• This course is accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), so you can be sure it's relevant and recognised throughout the profession.
• It will help you to further your career and become a BACP accredited autonomous counselling practitioner.
• You'll integrate theory with practice during the course, so you'll develop both your skills and knowledge to enable you to continue your professional development.
About the course:
This course will enhance your personal and professional development by:
• increasing your theoretical understanding • enhancing your clinical skills • increasing your awareness to become a 'reflective practitioner' • deepening your personal insight.
You'll be encouraged to:
• develop your understanding of the theoretical, social, cultural and ideological contexts in which your clients perceive, confront and manage problems • engage in in-depth consideration and analysis of major trends and orientations within integrative therapeutic work • adopt an informed and critical approach to the professionalisation of psychotherapeutics with particular reference to ethical issues • identify and use appropriate sources of supervision within counselling practice • develop skills in working from an integrative position with your clients • carry out a piece of research related to the theory and practice of integrative counselling practice (Master's stage).