Ranked 1st in Ireland and 5th in Western Europe for Marketing (Eduniversal 2018), this programme focuses on marketing strategy, branding, consumer psychology and the communication skills required for graduates to excel in their choice of specialised marketing career.
This intensive programme is designed to equip students with the skills they need to succeed in their choice of marketing career. Students will learn key marketing specialisms such as strategy and branding as well as developing skills in the areas of communication, planning and analysis, social media marketing and data analytics.
Analytical and practice-based training is delivered by expert faculty and executives from top multinationals, such as Google and Microsoft. This programme has a strong industry focus and provides corporate connections to the marketing and digital marketing industries, the headquarters of which are located just minutes away from the campus.
Our highly interactive lessons provoke discussion and give opportunities to develop communication and negotiation skills, deal with real-life case studies, work in small groups for assignments, take active part in digital and analytical simulations, as well as attend regular seminars with speakers working in all aspects of marketing practice and thought.
Our MSc Marketing students graduate as a marketing specialist that will help segue you into the industry or sub-discipline of marketing that really interests you. Our graduates pursue their marketing careers in a number of industries including social media, consulting, financial services, operations, pharmaceuticals, transport, travel, education and government, sales & marketing and social enterprises.
Located in the heart of Europe’s digital and business hubs, Trinity Business School is minutes away from the top global financial, multinational and tech start-ups. Many of these contribute to our programmes and global business network. Trinity Business School is the No. 1 business school in Ireland, 25th in the Top Business Schools in Europe and 51st in Top Business Schools Globally (Eduniversal 2017).
· MSc in Digital Marketing Strategy ranked 1st in the World for E-Business and Digital Marketing (Global Ranking);
· MSc in Entrepreneurship ranked 1st in Ireland, 34th in the World for Entrepreneurship (Global Ranking);
· MSc in Finance ranked 1st in Ireland and 2nd in Corporate Finance in Western Europe;
· MSc in International Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 3rd in International Management in Western Europe;
· MSc in Management ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in General Management in Western Europe;
· MSc in Marketing ranked 1st in Ireland, 5th in Western Europe for Marketing in Western Europe;
· Postgraduate Diploma Accounting ranked 1st in Ireland, 10th in Western Europe for Accounting in Western Europe;
· The Trinity Full Time MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 4th in Western Europe;
· The Trinity Executive MBA ranked 1st in Ireland and 15th in Western Europe.
· - Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings 2018
Visit the MSc in Marketing page on the Trinity College Dublin website for more details!
Never miss a course
Enter our scholarship competition
Get funding news, tips and advice
Hear about upcoming events
Get postgraduate loan updates
Hear about funded courses
Enter our scholarship competition
Discover international opportunities
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
We'll make sure you're the first to hear about scholarship opportunities and funding news.