Consistently acclaimed one of the best Schools in Europe, CATÓLICA-LISBON not only presently ranks 26th in the Financial Times ranking for Top European Business Schools, as it also integrates the restricted 1% of Business Schools worldwide accredited with the Triple Crown.
Our school is located in heart of Lisbon, a major capital that offers much more than history and uniqueness, well known for its vibrant culture, young atmosphere and its temperate climate.
The MSc in Management with specialization in Strategic Marketing provides advanced, in-depth training in core aspects of the marketing function.
Develop the conceptual knowledge, analytical and technical skills, creativity and competencies to help you advance to high level marketing positions.
It is an exciting time to be a marketing manager, with technology creating entirely new categories of products and services. In this program, you can deepen your knowledge in new forms and contexts of marketing through a broad range of electives. You will also learn and practice conducting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research.
This program is designed to provide you with the academic and practical knowledge to succeed in a variety of marketing-related careers. Acquire the expertise and skills to launch a career as a product manager, branding specialist, advertising strategist, or consumer insight analyst.
1st round: February 1st, at 10:00 am, to February 28th, at 11:59 p.m. (GMT. Greenwich Mean Time).
2nd round: March 1st to March 26th
3rd round: April 3rd to April 27th
- 1st cycle degree in Business/Management or Economics
- English Proficiency (highly valued by the Admission Jury)
- Professional experience/intenship (up to 2 years)
- International experience (exchange, summer school or internship abroad)
- Extra-curricular activities
- When considering your application we take into account your academic performance and the reputation of the institution awarding your degree.
- Our MSc courses are pre-experience programmes for newly qualified graduates yet to start their career.
Católica Top+ is a scholarship program for Economics and Management students with an outstanding academic record.
Implemented by CATÓLICA-LISBON, this program allows high-potential students to complete their MSc at CATÓLICA-LISBON with a partial waiver of tuition fees.
We encourage outstanding students to apply to these scholarships; especially those that have completed their first cycle degree at the top of their classes.
The following criteria are highly valued by the jury:
- Undergraduate GPA
- International Experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Professional experience (e.g. internships)
- Contribution to the diversity of the group
- Contribution to School activities
Top international bank institutions offer low-interest loans to students that cover tuition fees and study-related expenses. The applications for these loans should be submitted directly to the bank.
In addition, we strongly encourage you to check out the financial institutions in your home country.
Visit the MSc in Management with a specialization in Strategic Marketing page on the Católica-Lisbon website for more details!