EU Residents (or non-EU residents with an EU generated income): ranges from €3,600 to €8,600 per annum, Non-EU residents: €8,540 per annum
The Management program is designed for students who wish to play an active role in managerial processes typical of companies operating in a global market. Students will explore areas critical to every business enterprise, including accounting, organizational behavior, business communication, and strategic management.
The course provides advanced training in the key areas of management and business administration in global contexts. A major strength of the program is the combination of strong analytical foundation and applications to real world issues. Students will learn to integrate international management and innovation issues, as well as industry and economy related competences for understanding changing global organizations. Several teaching methods are used, including group project work, case studies, role-plays, and simulations.
Career opportunities & professional recognition
The program opens up a wide range of career opportunities. Graduates have both the technical knowledge and the methodological tools suited to pursue professional and managerial careers in large corporations dealing with international and multicultural issues, as well as smaller and national companies implementing and managing international processes and strategies.
First year credits ● Mathematics for management (8 ECTS/CFU)
● Transnational commercial law (8 ECTS/CFU)
● Industrial organization (8 ECTS/CFU)
● Four elective courses (32 ECTS/CFU) among ○ Corporate strategy ○ Corporate finance (advanced) ○ Customer-based marketing strategy ○ Financial accounting and analysis (advanced) ○ HR management ○ Management control systems ○ Supply chain management
Second year credits ● One elective course among the Economic courses (8 ECTS/CFU): ○ International economics ○ Monetary economics and asset pricing ○ Political economy of the European Union ○ Labor economics
● Three elective courses (24 ECTS/CFU) among: ○ Business communication ○ Change management ○ International corporate finance ○ Management information systems ○ Project management ○ Performance measurement ○ Work and organizational psychology
● Business Lab: introductory course (4 ECTS/CFU)
● Field project or Internship (8 ECTS/CFU)
● Business Lab course (1 out of the following, 8 ECTS/CFU) ○ Brand management ○ Corporate governance and social responsibility ○ Cross cultural management ○ Entrepreneurship ○ International business management ○ Public management
● Thesis (12 ECTS/CFU)
The Business lab is the core of the program which foresees the integration of fifteen business partners divided into five themed sectors: ● Consulting firms ● Multinational firms ● Luxury and fashion ● Small and medium enterprises ● Healthcare organizations
The integration will be carried out through the involvement of testimonials, case studies, etc. as well as student participation in a field project or internship. Please note that students will be assigned to the project/internship based on the demand for each of the sectors and overall student performance.
Ninety percent of Università Cattolica’s graduates from the Management sector enter into the work force within twelve months of graduating.
Our management and business courses are recognized by the Italian industry as one of the most valuable and skilled. This is demonstrated by our employer reputation and links to the business sector.
World class opportunities
The quality of our graduates are known to leading global management companies which specifically come to our Milan campus to present their companies and recruit the most brilliant students for their graduate schemes.
Your personalized learning experience starts here. Build your curriculum to focus on your interests, or to get a broad understanding of managerial issues.
Candidates need to satisfy the English language proficiency requirement in order to submit their application.