Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The studies towards a Master of Science in the field of biochemistry and food science deal with basic relevant sciences and food science. Graduates receive a master's degree in Nutritional Sciences. Students may write their thesis in the field of biochemistry, food science and nutrition. Students must complete 24 credits for the thesis track and 40 credits for the non-thesis track, of which at least 10 and 18 credits (respectively) are from the closed list of elective courses offered by the teaching program. The minimum bachelor's GPA for admission is 80.
First-year students must prepare a study and research program and obtain the approval of the Study Committee so that they may advance to the second year. Participation in the library workshop for master's students in the course of the
Read more about this course
• BSc degree or equivalent from a recognized university in a relevant field, for example: Nutrition, Food Science, Dietetics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Medicine.
• Degrees in other science fields will be considered.
• Undergraduate level Biochemistry and undergraduate level Molecularis required
• Relevant scientific background
• GPA of 80 or above (B- on the letter scale).
• High level of proficiency in all English skills:
• At least 89 on the TOEFL internet-based test
• At least 7.0 on the IELTS
• Two letters of recommendation;
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.