Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
This Master’s Degree is designed specifically for aspiring or current entrepreneurs, and professionals who own a family business. Perfect also for career switchers, this program enhances entrepreneurial knowledge and strategy, covering the most cutting-edge and relevant business models and technology.
If you are a recent graduate or career changer with a bachelor’s degree and limited or no work experience, this program could be right for you.
The program consists of two academic semesters followed by one internship semester.
Online Boot Camp
Hospitality Operations, Disruptions and Talent Management
· Industry Fundamentals and Complexity
· Trends, Disruptive Models and Entrepreneurial
Read more about this course
• Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject
• If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you will be asked to provide the required English language test.
• Application form, including a motivation essay and admissions interview
• Aged at least 21 at the start of the program
Switzerland: CHF 37,000
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.