For our latest fees, please see our course page: website
02 October 2017
Why choose this course:
• This course will be a perfect opportunity for you if you're undertaking continuing professional development beyond professional registration, but wish to attain a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc as recognition of your continued learning and development.
• You’ll study up to date, relevant modules that reflect the changing roles within the healthcare sector.
• The route you take when studying is decided by you. You’ll be designated a Director of Studies to guide you through your studies.
• You can tailor the course to suit your learning needs and your professional career aspirations.
About the course:
This course will provide you with a flexible framework that will enable you to meet both your personal and professional developmental aspirations. It will cover a broad range of specialist and general modules that have been developed to reflect the increasingly diverse and changing roles within the healthcare sector and the need to extend the skill set of the people who work within it.
You will negotiate a pathway of study with a designated Director of Studies to ensure that your learning reflects the knowledge and skills you’ll need to develop in specialist fields. This means you’ll learn in a variety of different ways to maintain your professional integrity.
This course will be a perfect opportunity for you if you are undertaking continuing professional development beyond professional registration, but wish to attain a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc as recognition of your continued learning and development.
There are a large number of modules to choose from, so you can tailor the course to suit your learning needs and your professional career aspirations. You can study specific awards or take standalone modules as part of your professional development. Many of the modules are available through distance learning, so you can study at a time and place to suit you.
To achieve the Postgraduate Certificate you’ll need to study the equivalent of three 20 credit modules, for the Postgraduate Diploma you’ll study the equivalent of six 20 credit modules and for the MSc in Advanced Practice you’ll study the equivalent of nine 20 credit modules in total.
The interim awards you can gain if you don’t want to study the full MSc are:
• Postgraduate Certificate in Health and Social Care Studies • Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Studies