For our latest fees, please see our course page: website
02 October 2017
Why choose this course:
• You'll study modules which are linked to clinical practice, so they'll really help your career such as Public Health, Research Methods, Leadership and Management. • 50% of your time will be spent on a placement, so you'll get hands-on experience as well as learning the theory.
About the course:
It's 52 weeks long and is made up of 50% theory and 50% practice in a placement.
As a Postgraduate Diploma student, by the end of the course, we expect that you'll:
• have the skills to become an Advanced Practitioner in your own area of expertise
• be committed to lifelong learning, encourage colleagues to be and contribute to national debates
• be able to demonstrate a critical understanding in clinical practice, care and programme management, clinical practice leadership, and clinical practice development
• show leadership and have a critical in depth knowledge of professional roles and function, so you can bring about integrated and high quality health and social care, through working with other professionals effectively, networking and team working
• have skills and a critical knowledge of research and evidence based practice so you can influence and deliver high quality care.
As well as those things listed above, as an MSc student, we expect that you'll carry out an extended, innovative and critical research about the theory and practice of your chosen award.
Tick this if you’d like to know more about fees for this course or university– including information for part-time, distance-learning or international students. Why not use the message box below to tell the university which specific fees you’d like to know more about or to ask about funding opportunities?
Tick this if you have questions about getting admitted to courses at this university, including queries about eligible undergraduate degree subjects or academic entry tests.
Why not use the message box below to tell the university about your existing qualifications and experience?
Tick this is you have questions about studying in a foreign language at this university.
Why not use the message box below to tell the university about your language proficiency or ask if it accepts specific test scores?
Tick this if you’d like to know more about the application process at this university, including the material you will need to provide and the deadline for submissions.
Why not use the message box below to ask more specific questions, such as requirements for international students?
Tick this if you have a more specific enquiry, or if you would just like more general information (such as a prospectus). Use the message box below to let the university know how it can help you.
Including a specific message makes it easier for universities to help you with your enquiry and application. You can ask about information for international applicants, scholarships, student accommodation or anything else you’d like to know about the course.
* required field
Please correct the errors indicated below to send your enquiry