Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Do you have the enhanced skills in advanced care that are needed in the new dental contract? Dental practices who do are likely to be commissioned to provide specialised services under the proposed new dental contract. Periodontology is just one of those specialised services you could be commissioned to do.
If you are a registered dental hygienist or dental hygienist/therapist, our MSc Advanced Periodontal Practice course provides an educational route for you to acquire advanced skills and knowledge in periodontology:
Read more about this course
- A relevant professional qualification and current registration with the General Dental Council
- A minimum of 2 years post-registration experience
- A degree with an overall 2.1 in a relevant subject
- Relevant professional experience and qualifications that demonstrate ability to study at Masters level
- Currently employed in a relevant field of practice
- Successful performance at interview
For further details, please View Website
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.