A pathway to professional legal practice and many other career goals
• The Masters in Law is a full-time 2-year graduate-entry programme designed for graduates in a discipline other than Law.
• The MLaw delivers a Qualifying Law Degree for entry to vocational training in England & Wales and Northern Ireland.
• The degree offers the highest quality of teaching, delivered through intensive small-group weekly seminars.
• The MLaw is designed for UK non-law graduates, and for law and non-law graduates from other countries who wish to acquire a thorough grounding in Law.
• The specially devised curriculum builds on the fact that students have already benefited from a university level education by enabling them to acquire a qualifying law degree in 2 years, rather than the three years it would normally take to obtain an LLB.
The Masters in Law is an accelerated, two year, full-time postgraduate degree in law.
The Masters in Law (MLaw) is designed for graduates in a discipline other than Law who wish to obtain a Law degree for professional practice or in aid of other career goals.
The degree offers the highest quality of teaching, delivered by weekly intensive 2 hour seminars.
Particular emphasis is placed on seminar teaching, dedicated to the needs and aspirations of Masters students.
The programme is delivered through a series of taught modules and culminates in the submission of a dissertation on an original topic.