Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Our MA in Media and Creative Cultures is a result of several years of research and consultancy in higher education in the fast developing field of media and creativity. Interdisciplinary with roots in cultural studies, philosophy, political science, fashion studies, activism, and digital technology; this degree offers comprehensive theoretical approaches in the study of media in contemporary culture.
This programme offers you in-depth training in the latest digital and media research methods and the opportunity to engage with critical materials and cultural developments, as well as to collaborate with international researchers.
Throughout the programme, you will not simply be media analysts, but also media creators and curators. You will contribute to timely discussions on media culture,
Read more about this course
1) At least a 2.1 (Hons) degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area.
2) Applicants with a good honours degree in other disciplines may be considered if the candidate's profile and motivation indicate a substantial interest.
3) Candidates are expected to have an open mind towards interdisciplinary work and to be capable of theoretical and methodological rigour.
In all cases, admission is dependent upon:
4) Sufficient command of the English language. Applicants whose first language is not English must an IELTS score of 7 or higher.
5) Two academic/professional references.
6) An personal statement.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
The University of Greenwich has one of the most beautiful settings in London. Its Greenwich Campus sits on a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the banks of the River Thames, while Avery Hill Campus in south-east London and Medway Campus in Kent offer a real campus university atmosphere. The university has been providing quality education for more than 125 years and has a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, as well as strong links to business.Read more
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.