Developed by means of company directors, this programs addresses exclusively the benefiting professionals of in the month 5 years of experience, wishing to obtain a higher level of qualification in business administration.
- To provide a high-quality international management program.
- To accompany the personal and professional development of program participants.
- To create a group of dynamic learners with a diversity of professional experience and of cultural origins.
THE MBA IS OFFERED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Grenoble (Full-Time) - http://en.grenoble-em.com/grenoble-vibrant-and-welcoming
- Moscow (Part-Time) - http://en.grenoble-em.com/mba-moscow
- Tbilisi (Part-Time) - http://en.grenoble-em.com/mba-tbilisi
- Berlin (Full-Time)
IN THE RANKINGS
- The Full-Time MBA is ranked among the top 100 Global MBA’s worldwide, 27th in Europe and 4th in France, according to the Financial Times’ 2016 Global MBA ranking - http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/global-mba-ranking-2016
- The Full-Time MBA is ranked 84th in the world, 28th in Europe and 5th in France by the Economist - http://www.economist.com/whichmba/grenoble-ecole-de-management-grenoble-graduate-school-business/2015
- The Part-Time MBA is ranked 87th in the world by the Financial Times - http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/executive-mba-ranking-2015
WHAT ARE THE KEY STRENGTHS OF THIS PROGRAM?
The MBA offers a 500 hour general management program in a triple-accredited International Business School.
The Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA is highly applied in content, delivered by a team that brings together academic specialists together with managers and consultants from a wide range of sectors.
PROGRAM DELIVERY: FULL-TIME STRUCTURE
The course modules are taught over one academic year from September to the end of June.
The class sessions take place on a regular basis from Monday to Friday. Upon successful completion of these modules, participants will begin their Final Management Project. Students normally work part- or full-time during this phase. The choice of location for the project is entirely the student's own.
Foreign Language classes: the Full-Time delivery includes optional foreign language, especially French.
PHASE 1 CORE COURSES
The program is a balanced and challenging one, equipping participants with numerical and analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills, plus insights into current managerial issues in geopolitics, macroeconomics and governance. Through regular group work on cases and individual assignments on management dilemmas, students will develop their expertise in budgetary and financial management as well as in people management. Strategic analysis and Negotiations skills are developed through face-to-face team negotiations to resolve authentic and complex cases.
Personal Development Week in Grenoble Each Year -
Students from each campus are invited to attend this week together, enabling students from 4 centers to network and to attend seminars and conferences together on key management questions. Topics covered typically include Conflict Resolution, Interview Techniques, Radical Career Change, Salary Negotiations, and Effective Leadership.
Global Management Challenge -
The Global Management Challenge simulation is one of the highlights of the core courses. Small teams of MBA students will compete in a complex management simulation against leading business and engineering schools, firstly in France followed by international play-offs in the final rounds. The decision-making is intense and the experience is a roller-coaster ride of changing share price, volatile business environments, and exchanges - often heated! - with fellow team members.
In 2016 all full-time Grenoble students will visit Barcelona, Spain for the International Human Resources module.
PHASE 2 SPECIALIZATIONS
From a menu of up to 8 alternative choices, students can personalize their MBA program for 20% of their total class sessions. The content is focused on professional management activity, such as Management Consulting, or management in a range of functional areas. For many participants, the specialization choice will also determine the focus of the Final Management Project: for example, choosing a Finance elective can lead directly to a project in the area of Finance.
PHASE 3 FINAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT
During this phase, program participants are free to locate to anywhere in the world and to complete their projects while pursuing professional activity. The Project is an opportunity that different students use in different ways. A Full-Time student may use the project to demonstrate value and capabilities to a potential employer. For some students, ideas for entrepreneurial ventures can be assessed before the start-up is launched.
Students graduating from the MBA also receive a certificate conferring them the title of Manager International. This title, recognized by the Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle - an agency belonging to the French Ministry of Labor - attests to the successful acquisition of a core of international management skills and knowledge necessary for future roles as managers in an international context. The Manager International label is registered on the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles at Level 1, the highest level for such certification.
Overview of the Course Content
Program Introduction, Teambuilding & Leadership. 3-4 days
Core Modules (30h each) - http://en.grenoble-em.com/mba-core-modules
Choice of One Specialization (Elective) - http://en.grenoble-em.com/mba-specialization
Classes are taught by GGSB faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty is engaged in applied research. Their teaching links theory to practice through authentic business cases.
Their diverse cultural and international background gives a strong international dimension to the program
View all Faculty - http://en.grenoble-em.com/sites/default/files/public/kcfinder/File/GGSB/GGSB_Faculty.pdf
TOP EMPLOYERS OF OUR MBA GRADUATES:
- Procter & Gamble
- Radisson Hotels & Resorts
- Schneider Electric
- Delphi Automotive Systems
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst & Young
- 93% of students find a job within three months of graduation
- 98% of graduates express high job satisfaction
- 59% of graduates work in international corporations
- 31% are in top management jobs
MBA candidates are experienced professionals from diverse sectors who display a high level of maturity and intellectual curiosity. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, and should be open to cultural diversity. Special attention will be paid to a candidate's motivation for an international career.
Entry requirements :
- A Bachelor-level, undergraduate degree in any subject
- At least three years of significant full-time work experience
- Fluency in English - see test requirements below
- GMAT may be required on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified after the Admissions Board meets if you are required to take the GMAT. Target score is 550 with a minimum of 70% in the quantitative section (GMAT institution code 0365). Students who score over 650 can apply for the GGSB GMAT Merit Scholarship. Details are below.
Bachelor or Licence-level undergraduate degree - At least three years of full-time work experience – Fluency in English