Asia’s rising economic power over the past decade has garnered much of the world’s attention. The momentum of the ‘Asian Century’ is surely to continue, especially true with the collaboration among various Asian entities. Hong Kong, as acclaimed across Asia and around the world for its dynamic, upbeat and ‘can do’ spirit, continues to proudly underline its universally acknowledged status as the world’s freest economy.
CUHK Business School has pioneered in business education and launched MBA Programs since 1966, the first of its kind in Asia. Since then we have gained world recognition of nurturing business leaders with immense contributions in Asia Pacific. We assemble the best of student body from around the globe and empower them with in-depth business insights with Asian focus in the highly dynamic international business environment.
Providing both full-time and part-time MBA programs, we tailor-make curriculums that respond to the diverse needs of business executives from different backgrounds. Regardless of the choice of modes of programs, what we guarantee our students are the unparalleled global exposure through our extensive network of international exchange programs, business field studies, as well as diverse choices of advanced study paths such as Dual-degrees and collaborations with our renowned partnering universities.
Visit the website http://www.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/index.php/programs/mba
Part-time Our Part-time MBA Programs are designed for highly motivated individuals to further accelerate their career through a wide range of leadership training and global learning opportunities.
Why CUHK 1. Longest Established Asia MBA Program The first one in Hong Kong and Asia, the pioneering CUHK MBA was launched 50 years ago. Since then, the program has nurtured more than 6,600 full-time and part-time MBA graduates from over 40 countries.
2. Strong Regional and Global Connections Our leading role in business education is well represented by partnership programs in the region and over 1,000 alumni working in China. Each year 80% to 85% of our graduates are placed in Asia.
3. Truly Diverse Classes Coming from a variety of cultural, professional and industry backgrounds, our students are international business professionals who provide distinct perspectives that enrich in-class interactions.
4. Curriculum in Asia and China Context A selection of China Business courses and business field studies to various countries to Asia gives our students a lens to see the potential opportunities and challenges in those economies.
5. Pioneering Entrepreneurship Concentration As the first Hong Kong MBA program with an entrepreneurship concentration, we offer a range of courses that focus on sharpening students’ business acumen.
6. Powerful Career Support Our Career Management Center, led by experienced career specialists, supports students’ aspirations for a career in Asia by developing their professional interests and management skills.
Why Hong Kong 1. Asia’s Most Dynamic Business Center Hong Kong is ranked first in the world for economic freedom and hosts the regional headquarters of over 3,800 international companies.
2. Asia’s Leading Financial Center With a highly active IPO market, Hong Kong has one of the highest concentration of banks in the world.
3. Gateway to China The territory handles one fifth of China’s foreign trade and the largest offshore pool of Renminbi liquidity.
4. First-class Trading Hub Hong Kong is acclaimed across the world with the world’s busiest cargo airport, a leading port and state-of-the-art business infrastructure.
5. Asia’s Most Enticing City The city comprises a vibrant and varied expat community, many country parks and about 50 international schools and kindergartens.
Curriculum A whole-person approach to curriculum that optimally balances both theory and practice sets CUHK's MBA apart.
- Study Plan CUHK MBA offers two options: 12 and 16 months. The 16-month program includes a 3/4 months exchange program.
- Concentration Options Students may select to add up to two of four concentrations to their transcripts.
- Full Course List More than 50 carefully designed MBA courses are available.
Faculty & Research Our research faculty members and highly experienced adjunct professors are backed by 12 research centers that cover critical aspects of business with an Asian focus.
- Faculty Profiles Our faculty comprises both internationally-trained and globally-recognized research faculty and highly-experienced and accomplished industry professionals.
- Leading Faculty Research Ten research centers showcase the CUHK Business School’s dedication to leading research into global business issues.
Career Advancement & Management Program (CAMP) CUHK MBA Career Management Center conducts a well-structured Career Advancement & Management Program (CAMP) for MBA students throughout their studies, facilitating their next career move through an appreciation of their career interests and abilities, as well as development of the required management skills to fulfill their career aspirations.
View the website http://mba.cuhk.edu.hk/programs/full-time/career-management/
Find out how to apply here - http://mba.cuhk.edu.hk/programs/full-time/admissions/apply-now/
Enquire About This Course
Recipient: Chinese University of Hong Kong
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here