A Masters in Business Administration is one of the most highly respected business degrees available. Graduates often report that an MBA has helped them secure their dream job. You'll learn essential skills and knowledge from the best in business, who will help you develop into a leader of the future.
Our MBA aims to improve your effectiveness as a manager or leader and so transform prospects for managerial careers or help encourage individual entrepreneurship. The course has been designed with input from employers from large to small firms, from both public and private sectors.
The course provides you with a comprehensive overview of international management and business issues within a framework that allows you to develop particular areas of expertise through a choice of optional modules and a personal dissertation.
Whether you're looking to progress your existing career, change career direction or give yourself the best possible start to a business career, an MBA can transform your prospects. This course is available part-time or full-time, so can you can fit it around existing commitments.
You will benefit from:
• experienced lecturers
• live industry case studies
• using academic research to solve real-world problems
• an enduring and supportive network
• dual accreditation – CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
• a focus on enhancing your investigative and research skills to solve business/management problems.
We also aim to help you develop professionally by combining intellectual, analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills with professional drive and ambition. This will prepare you to become an entrepreneur or succeed in businesses across the world.
• Accounting for Decision Makers
• Global Marketing and Digital Business
• Strategy and Entrepreneurship
• Managing People
• Business Intelligence
• Business Ethics in Action
• MBA Project (including taught part on research methods).
• Contemporary Marketing Challenges
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
• Corporate Financial Management
• Employment Law
• International Advertising and Corporate Communication
• New Venture Development.
MBA Saturday Part-time Intensive
Our Saturday part-time intensive MBA has three start dates- September, January, and May. The duration is 21 months and all modules are the same as the full and part-time versions except there are only two optional modules to choose from:
• New Venture Development
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Upon course completion our MBA students feel more confident and many have moved into growth areas such as banking, consulting, Government and not-for-profit sectors in the international arena while others are running their own successful businesses.
Our MBA postgraduates now work with companies such as:
• NHS Trusts
• Continental Tyres
• The Times India
• Jarvis Hotels
• The Guardian.
Whilst studying, you may have discovered an area you want to learn more about. Doctorate study enables you to develop research and generic skills to equip you to operate successfully as a professional researcher.
Click the following link for information on how to apply to this course.
Information about scholarships and bursaries can be found here.
Visit the MBA Masters in Business Administration page on the University of West London website for more details!