An MBA from the University of Lincoln aims to advance your knowledge, build confidence and gain a global perspective in preparation for new management responsibilities or to become a senior leader in industry. The Lincoln International Business School provides an international, dynamic and supportive environment in which to develop, both professionally and personally.
Why choose the Lincoln MBA:
- All modules are delivered by experienced academics with specific research and first-hand industrial expertise.
- You will be presented with an intellectually rigorous programme that aims to provide learning tailored to your current and future development needs, promoting self-awareness, creativity and critical thinking.
- You will be encouraged to engage with a range of theoretical perspectives, read widely and reflect on your own business experience.
-A key feature of our MBA is the opportunity to implement your learning in practice by applying relevant theories to issues in real-world scenarios through case studies.
- Lincoln International Business School is committed to innovating, developing and improving the programmes in response to changing markets, learner and organisational requirements.
- There is a unique opportunity to undertake a consultancy project on behalf of an organisation. Previous client organisations have included organisations such as Siemens, NatWest and Boots.