Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Our programs have been developed to prepare talented students – from fresh graduates to working senior executives – to thrive in today’s realities and prepare for tomorrow’s leadership roles. Our international faculty specialize in economics, statistics, finance and business and provide an ideal learning environment for future researchers, analysts, managers, decision-makers and entrepreneurs. We are also home to the award-winning CEU Innovations Lab startup incubator. In addition to coursework at the Vienna campus, students may also take advantage of academic activities and resources available on CEU’s Budapest campus.
Take your managerial skills to a strategic level. The program prepares managers with 8+ years of experience to navigate today’s intricate
• Completed online application form: View Website
• Professional experience: At least 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of documented leadership/managerial experience.
• Undergraduate degree: An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
• Healthy career progress: Evidence of steady career progress throughout the professional career, as documented by the up-to-date Vitae of the candidate.
• References: At least 2 professional references, including at least one professional and one academic.
• Motivation: A cover letter explaining interest in the EMBA for the Open World.
• Proof of English proficiency: Minimum requirements - TOEFL 88, IELTS 6.5
For further details, visit View Website
“Every aspect of the new CEU Executive MBA curriculum looks like it was designed with an ambitious, mid-career manager in mind. I particularly like how the program integrates quantitative skills in new important areas into a broader strategic story. This Executive MBA will definitely make you think and develop as a leader.“
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these