Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
During her 2011 runway show, Miuccia Prada stated that “Fashion is an instant language”. In an era of massive digitalization in which individuals have indirect communications through the intermediary of a screen, it is psychologically reassuring to believe that the construction of one’s style mirrors its representation as an individual. However, just like any other languages, Fashion has a myriad of nuances and facets that render any reading and interpretation much more complex.
The main objective of the MBA in Fashion Business at IFA Paris is to equip its postgraduate students with keys to decipher the ever changing fashion industry. Delivered since 2008, the course has been completely revamped in order to take full advantage of IFA Paris’ heritage and cultural
Read more about this course
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience (Internships are taken into account)
- Bachelor Graduate or significant professional experience in related fields
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 79 (or equivalence) or proof of study in English, for non-native English speakers
- Interview (on campus or Skype)
- Online test
Documents to provide:
- Fill in the online application form:
- Latest transcript- Copy of Bachelor diploma or equivalence
- Motivation letter
- Passport photo
- Copy of passport
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.