Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Become more global and enroll in the International Master's in Finance, which was ranked 21st Best Master's in Finance in the world in 2018 by The Financial Times or attend the regular Master’s in Finance program.
Either way, you will have the opportunity to learn essential analytical, problem-solving competencies in the financial area, contact with financial institutions and work on real-world cases.
All our programs are entirely taught in English.
You can choose to focus your studies in Portugal, but there’s also the opportunity to learn across borders and to do business across borders through our international tracks. You can also tailor-make the curriculum according to your interests.
Examples of current electives include: Big Data Analysis, Computational thinking and Data Science
Read more about this course
General eligibility criteria
- Candidates with a strong quantitative background.
- Professional experience is NOT a requirement to be admitted.
- This program is pre-experience and we would prefer to receive applications from candidates with less than two years’ professional experience and below or equal to 26 years of age.
Eligibility criteria for the International Master's in Finance - Admission Requirements (upon application):
- English language at minimum C1 level (or as mother tongue);
- Second language and a third (if English is not the mother tongue) at minimum A2 level (or mother tongue).
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.