Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The Master in Management aims to provide students with a comprehensive view of international management, exploring the critical factors for cross-national business success, the impact of globalisation on the international business environment, trade theories, and internationalisation strategies.
Read more about this course
Entrance into one of the Master programmes at ESE requires the submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
• Completed Online Application form: apply.es.ac.uk
• A good first (Undergraduate/Bachelor) degree (diploma and transcripts)
• Resume / CV + Personal Statement
• Two Recommendation Letters
• 6.5 IELTS, 90 iBT TOEFL or 232 CBT TOEFL** or Pearson English Qualification (TOEFL cannot be used for VISA PURPOSE in UK)
• Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
• Three photographs (passport-sized)
For further details, please View Website
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.