Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
With the rise of disruptive technologies and the new generation of Big Data and FinTech, concepts of money, payments, identity, and security need to be looked at through a new lens -- how can finance professionals respond early and effectively to ride the wave, and take advantage of the new opportunities before it’s too late?
Through lectures, workshops, round-table discussions, case studies and expert sharing from industry practitioners, this inter-disciplinary programme taught by both Finance and Management Information Systems faculty, will widen and deepen your understanding of the rapidly changing landscape and the impact of new technologies on traditional finance models. You will be empowered with knowledge in Finance, FinTech, Financial Analytics, Machine Learning, Financial
Read more about this course
(1) Relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent; and
(2) Good English proficiency.
(3) A satisfactory score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) / Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is encouraged but not mandatory.
(4) Language Proficiency Requirement:
- A minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
- TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) / 79 (internet-based); or
- The equivalent score of other tests.
Applicants should possess proof of English proficiency if their first degrees were obtained from non-English-medium institutions.
Note: Tuition fees are subject to annual review.
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.