Domestic Student Fee: $89,719; International Student Fee: $106,450
The Rotman MFin program begins in September with a welcome dinner and orientation. Regular classes are scheduled on Wednesday evenings and full days on alternating Saturdays.
The program is 20-months in duration, with no classes during the School's two-week December break, or in August between the first and second year. Throughout the program, students follow a set curriculum of integrated courses.
Each MFin class is a diverse group of professionals from all areas of finance - risk, portfolio management, corporate finance, equity research, accounting, sales & trading and so on. They are finance professionals in large banks and boutique firms. Students are selected for their motivation (60% of our latest class have passed the CFA I and/or II and/or III exams), professional and personal achievements (average of 5.5 years work experience) and potential for continuing success.
- This program attracts more senior level students which improves your networking experience - You continue to earn a salary at work - You will continue to be considered for promotions at work - You can apply your learning the very next day
- Faculty Engage with world-renowned faculty like John Hull, Peter Christoffersen and Alan White.
- Finance Lab Influence your workplace by putting theory into practice. Hone your trading skills with our state-of-the-art BMO Financial Group Finance Research & Trading Lab.
- Master of Finance Speaker Series Be inspired with talks by scholars and industry leaders. Our close ties to the local business community gives our students a privileged glimpse into the workings of the financial industry.
[[Your Career ]] At Rotman, you will gain access to a dedicated suite of Career Services for Working Professionals designed to help you develop your plan to achieve your professional goals.
- Powerful Network You will be with the same classmates for the duration of the MFin program; he bonds of friendship and respect will allow you to form a network for life. Rotman Master of Finance graduates are more than finance experts: you are tomorrow's finance leaders