Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The MBA Programme at ESE is designed to develop the personal and professional strengths of the individual student. The entrepreneurial education received at ESE is intended to assist individuals in defining their professional dream and put them on a specially tailored career path.
This MBA aims to provide an inter-disciplinary and integrative educational programme for individuals seeking to consolidate their managerial achievements to date and prepare for a career in senior management, ultimately at the highest strategic levels.
Read more about this course
Entrance into one of the MBA programmes at ESE requires the submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
• Completed Online Application form: apply.es.ac.uk
• A good first degree (second class honours or GPA 3.0 and above)*
• Resume / CV + Personal Statement
• Two Recommendation Letters
• IELTS 6.5 (176 – 184) TOEFL iBT 95; Pearson Test 58-57; Cambridge CAE grade B ; Trinity College ISE III.**.
Students have 90 days to complete the English certificate**
• Photocopy of Passport/ ID document
• Four photographs (passport-sized)
For further details, please View Website
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.