This MA is made up of three modules focusing on Advertising and Editorial, Documentary and Reportage, and Fashion and Lifestyle. The students must present a final project along with a written dossier.
The main objectives of this Master program are:
• To offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography.
• To implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry.
• To familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing and stock.
• To show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models,
• To analyse the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing,
• To get to know about the history of photography in the context of design.
Professional Opportunities: This Master programme offers students the chance to access the field of professional photography, which has a high demand in many fields: Many artbuyers and photoeditors worked as photographers themselves or graduated in photography. Therefore they know the challenges and needs of photographic artists and can also communicate with them at eye level. This course could initialize an entry into professional life of creative industry regarding art buying, photo editing, agent, etc.