This Master’s offers future managers the appropriate expertise to recognise international business opportunities and to design and implement international business strategy, taking into account the key elements of international management (marketing, finance, human resources, etc) of each country.
The programme trains participants to become specialists in international business management by emphasising the uniqueness of the global geographical areas and developing the necessary skills for working in multicultural teams.
• Module: Advanced Topics in Global Management
- International Strategy - International Marketing - International HH.RR and Career Development - International Economics and Law - International Finance and Tax Systems
• Module: Doing Business in International Markets
- Doing Business in Asia - Doing Business in Ibero America - Doing Business in Europe - Doing Business in US/Canada, Africa and Oceania
• Module: Sustainability and responsible innovation in an interconnected world
• Module: Internship
• Module: Final Thesis
Total: 60 ECTS
Graduates of this programme are provided with the skills to assume responsibilities in:
- Multinational companies with international experience – in all areas and operational levels - Small and medium-sized enterprises with an international vocation – mainly in general management and international departments - Private consultancy or advisory services, foreign trade, international departments, overseas branches of banks, or official trade representatives - Public or semi-public institutions supporting internationalisation: chambers of commerce, support institutions of internalisation (ICEX, governments, etc).
The Deusto Business School Career Services Department aims to foster contact with business and equip participants in the official Master’s programmes with tools to improve their employability.