Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Based on a project culture and on our own innovative methodology, the Master in Interior Space Design Methodology course aims to produce professionals with the ability to innovate in the vast field that is space design. Different spaces and scales will be worked on in a multicultural context, ranging from the human side to urban aspects, focusing on the details and taking on a contemporary, cross-sector approach.
- To have greater contact with the professional world and acquire the necessary tools to tackle the heterogeneity and diversity of programmes and places encompassed within the field of interior design.
- To focus predominantly on research by learning a methodology and project process. The end result is not a goal in itself, but a vehicle for providing the student
Read more about this course
This masters course is intended for professionals and students in various fields of space design:
- architects, interior designers, permanent or pop-up public space designers, landscape designers.
- urban furniture designers, atmosphere designers as creative art directors (in films, TV and advertising).
- product designers (furniture systems, surfaces, sustainable and recycled indoor finishes),
- design consultants, graphic designers, stage designers (in theatre and dance),
- exhibition and stand creators and assemblers,
- fine arts professionals (sculptures, performances, installations, photography), events organisers and designers (fashion shows, corporate events, celebrations), and more.
THIS COURSE IS HELD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.