Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The Master in Interaction Design aims to train professionals who aspire to be tomorrow’s digital leaders equipped with the collaborative, critical thinking and technical skills required to react, adapt and leverage the impacts of digital transformation and understand how the digital can be harnessed for strategic design.
The Master in Interaction Design provides an environment of creativity, design and technological innovation by focusing on projects through a future lens. It provides students with the skillset and mindset to challenge the status quo and produce well-rounded designers who can work across disciplinary, cultural and geographical boundaries to design solutions addressing future individual, societal and business needs by nurturing curiosity, experimentation,
Read more about this course
The leading companies in the sector and keen on entrepreneurship and innovation in one of the most promising markets.
The programme is aimed at all creators interested in designing interactive experiences, such as:
– Design and communication professionals with a passion for new technologies.
– Designers who want to learn how to program and programmers with UX/UI interests.
– Future entrepreneurs and producers from the digital sector.
– Makers, product designers and digital artists.
– Managers and creatives from the world of advertising and communication.
THIS COURSE IS HELD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.