Full time available
3 semesters ( for students with only 180 ECTS, an extra pre-semester is included)
For non-EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €750. For EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €500
14 February 2018
Is your heart set on a design career in an innovative setting? Do you want to shape design strategies and see your ideas from conception to implementation? If so, this Master’s programme at Macromedia University, Germany’s top private university in the field of design and communication, is the right programme for you.
This programme is aimed mainly at designers who wish to apply a broad understanding of design to real problems and human-oriented design tasks. At Macromedia University, we believe that creative and innovative professionals distinguish themselves through broad expertise on diverse subject matters. Therefore, applicants without concrete design background are also welcome.
Design thinking is the core of this programme. Students learn to integrate the management and design perspectives fostering innovations through “Design Thinking”. Students have the opportunity to apply their knowledge on real projects with our industry partners who innovate leveraging upon design and management. Within interdisciplinary teams, students develop solutions to problems in the area of design, be they in relation to strategy, service design or human-centred design.
Learning by doing
With a large network of more than 500 partner companies, our students have unmatched proximity to the media and design industry. Through exciting practice-projects with our partners, students have the opportunity to gain real work experiences while studying. See what kind of exciting projects our students get to work on here:http://www.macromedia-university.com/projects.html
The benefits of choosing the Macromedia University
• Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
• Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
• Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
• Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 5 “Most Affordable Cities for Students 2015” worldwide
• Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
• Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
• International students from all continents
• Career perspectives in Germany: 18 months visa after successful graduation
• Master’s degree over three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
• Pre-Semester course available online
• Buddy network for international students
• Several Programmes entirely in English
• Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
• Worldwide network of Partner Universities
Summer term: Non-EU 15.01 / EU 15.02
Winter term: Non-EU 15.07 / EU 15.08
Deadlines may be extended in exceptional cases.
Our student advisors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You can use our online chat or contact us via WhatsApp to talk to us. You can also give us a call or use the information request form on our international website http://www.macromedia-university.com.
Visit the Master in Design Management page on the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences website for more details!
Never miss a course
Enter our scholarship competition
Get funding news, tips and advice
Hear about upcoming events
Get postgraduate loan updates
Hear about funded courses
Enter our scholarship competition
Discover international opportunities
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
We'll make sure you're the first to hear about scholarship opportunities and funding news.