The Master in Data Analytics is intended for decision-makers wishing to add value to their strategic capabilities by taking advantage of decision support and data analysis systems, as well as specialists in information systems or statistics, wishing to contribute to the development of computational decision support. The Master aims to develop the relevant skills for those playing a prominent role in areas using techniques of data analysis and knowledge extraction from databases.
The Master is designed for those who wish to promote their professional development, as well as those who need a basic scientific and technical training to update their knowledge about the latest advances in the respective areas. The industries where the knowledge and technique can be applied are diverse. They include distribution, banking, manufacturing, insurance, transport, industry, retail, services (including health) etc.
The Master in Data Analytics is in the 18th place in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2015-2016 of the best programme of Information Systems Management in Western Europe.
Why study at FEP?
• UPorto is a worldwide highly-ranked university
• FEP belongs to QTEM Masters International Network that gathers outstanding students from 13 top economics schools worldwide
• Dual degrees (Master in Management, Master in Finance and PhD in Economics with Kedge Business School, University of Kozminski and LASER – Lombardy Advanced School of Economic Research, respectively)
• Top students
• Teaching quality and research-oriented faculty
• Knowledge and professional skills
• Exchange opportunities in prestigious international academic partners
• Extracurricular activities
• Academic and professional integration support services
• Access to numerous internships and recruitement opportunities
• Notorious and wide alumni network
• Vibrant student life: sports, culture, leisure
• Porto has won twice The Best European Travel destination awards (2012 and 2014)
Contact Details[email protected]
School of Economics and Management, University of Porto
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, 4200-464 Porto
Phone + 351 225 571 100
From March 28 to April 11, 2016