Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Master of Science in Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc CS-SE) educates the next generation of technical leaders. In this program, you can gain the essential skills to accelerate research and innovation in emerging Computer Science technologies and Data Science.
During this 2-year program, you will develop must-have technical, leadership, and management skills for a brilliant career in emerging technologies.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other STEM field, or be in the final year of your studies.
- Speak English at a level sufficient to pursue graduate studies.
- 5,000 CHF per semester for non-Swiss residents.
- 2,500 CHF per semester for Swiss residents.
Application fee: 35 CHF
SIT is an international institution that makes knowledge accessible everywhere, anytime, and to anyone through interactive and personalized learning experiences. SIT aims to bridge the gap between education, science, research, and business and empower the next generation of digital leaders to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
SIT offers the following scholarships to talented students:
- full scholarship (tuition waiver and living cost coverage)
- tuition waiver only
- double degree scholarships.
Full scholarship and tuition waiver scholarships are renewed based on your academic achievement in the previous semester(s).
Applications for scholarships for a double degree with the School of Computing of the National University of Singapore (NUS) and CMU (Carnegie Mellon University) will be open during the first semester.
Step 1. Registration
- Fill out the registration form to start the application process.
Step 2. Submit your application
- Login in to Admissions Portal
- Fill out all the required information
- Upload all the supporting documents to the portal
- Pay non-refundable application fee of 35 CHF
- Submit your application
Step 3. Pass online tests
Step 4. Interviews
In your application is selected, pass an interview(s)
- with the SIT Faculty
- with the business partner representative (for those who will apply for scholarship)
Step 5. Result announcement
- Get the results of the enrollment and start your education with us.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these