Full time available
3 semesters ( for students with only 180 ECTS, an extra pre-semester is included)
For non-EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €750. For EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €500
14 February 2018
In the continuously evolving business world, change is the norm. The managers of tomorrow need wide range of competencies to initiate and manage change in all aspects of business. Outstanding managerial skills, a deep understanding of various aspects of business and the courage to take a new course at the right time is essential.
In this Master’s programme, you will foster the aptitude that is crucial to move into the higher level management. You will develop a strong conceptual foundation complemented by the thorough know-how of relevant methods and tools, so that you are prepared to efficiently manage and plan innovation processes and steer corporate strategies resolutely.
The broad curriculum encompasses all aspects of strategic and operational management integrating in-depth business knowledge and practical application. Not only will you gain a deep understanding of the theories of management and business management, but also deal hands-on with marketing strategies, digital transformation, strategy, innovation and business intelligence.
After graduation, you can pursue challenging management roles in diverse companies and fields. Some examples of potential positions, among others, are business development manager, consultant, business unit manager, business intelligence manager, and business analyst. If you want to become an entrepreneur, you will have all the tools necessary to found your own business.
Learning by doing
With a large network of more than 500 partner companies, our students have unmatched proximity to the media and design industry. Through exciting practice-projects with our partners, students have the opportunity to gain real work experiences while studying. See what kind of exciting projects our students get to work on here: http://www.macromedia-university.com/projects.html
The benefits of choosing the Macromedia University
• Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
• Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
• Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
• Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 5 “Most Affordable Cities for Students 2015” worldwide
• Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
• Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
• International students from all continents
• Career perspectives in Germany: 18 months visa after successful graduation
• Master’s degree over three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
• Pre-Semester course available online
• Buddy network for international students
• Several programmes entirely in English
• Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
• Worldwide network of Partner Universities
Summer term: Non-EU 15.12 / EU 15.02
Winter term: Non-EU 15.07 / EU 15.08
Deadlines may be extended in exceptional cases.
Our student advisors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You can use our online chat or contact us via WhatsApp to talk to us. You can also give us a call or use the information request form on our international website http://www.macromedia-university.com.
Visit the Master in Business page on the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences website for more details!
Never miss a course
Enter our scholarship competition
Get funding news, tips and advice
Hear about upcoming events
Get postgraduate loan updates
Hear about funded courses
Enter our scholarship competition
Discover international opportunities
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
We'll make sure you're the first to hear about scholarship opportunities and funding news.