Full time available
3 semesters ( for students with only 180 ECTS, an extra pre-semester is included)
For non-EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €750. For EU: €6,000 per semester and a registration fee of €500
14 February 2018
Do you want to make an impact on the real business value of brands? Do you have flair for creativity and strategic thinking? Whether you aspire to work as brand manager for top brands or you want to shape new brands, this programme is the way to go.
The digital economy, new media and the changing demographics demand that the traditional brand leadership be revisited. To create and manage brands, it is crucial for the brand managers to have the right blend of creative and strategic skills as well as thorough knowledge of cross media channels.
In this programme, students learn about the contemporary challenges in brand management and gain a deep understanding of methods and tools to design creative solutions and media products while navigating the complex brand architectures. The practice-oriented program teaches students how to combine management with creative planning and prepares them for leadership roles in brand development, marketing communication, and design.
Learning by doing
With a large network of more than 500 partner companies, our students have unmatched proximity to the media and design industry. Through exciting practice-projects with our partners, students have the opportunity to gain real work experiences while studying. See what kind of exciting projects our students get to work on here: http://www.macromedia-university.com/projects.html
The benefits of choosing the Macromedia University
• Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
• Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
• Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
• Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 5 “Most Affordable Cities for Students 2015” worldwide
• Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
• Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
• International students from all continents
• Career perspectives in Germany: 18 months visa after successful graduation
• Master’s degree over three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
• Pre-Semester course available online
• Buddy network for international students
• Several Programmes entirely in English
• Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
• Worldwide network of partner universities
Summer term: Non-EU 15.12 / EU 15.02
Winter term: Non-EU 15.07 / EU 15.08
In exceptional cases, deadlines can be extended.
Our student advisors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You can use our online chat or contact us via WhatsApp to talk to us. You can also give us a call or use the information request form on our international website http://www.macromedia-university.com
Visit the Master in Brand Management page on the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences website for more details!
Never miss a course
Get the latest funding news
Hear about upcoming events