Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
Studying marketing you will learn how to gather, analyze, and understand information & insights about customer behavior in diverse market contexts. You will also get the skills required to develop and manage the firm’s/organization’s strategy, business model, product and service development, and marketing communication based on customer and market understanding.
There are two admissions rounds for the MSc in Business and Management. Please, find the application requirements for the both rounds here on our webpage: View Website
The fee for non-EU/EEA students at Hanken is 12500 EUR/year.
For EU citizens university education is free of charge.
Scholarships offered in 2021:
1. Hanken Premium GBSN Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee and 8000 EUR/year living expenses per academic year for two academic years. Hanken School of Economics offers two scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries. Read more here: https://www.hanken.fi/en/apply/masters-degree-programme-english/fees-funding/gbsn-scholarship-students-developing-countries
2. Hanken Honors Scholarship, Covers the full tuition fee for two academic years
3. Hanken Honors Second Year Scholarship, exemption from the tuition fee during the second year of study for students who paid the tuition fee during year 1 and have studied successfully* .
*defined in the scholarship agreement.
- Applying for a scholarship will not affect your application to the Master's Degree Programme.
- The scholarships at Hanken are merit-based. All scholarships are awarded based on the applicant's academic excellence in the previous studies and applicable test score results.
- All scholarships requirements demand the receiving students to keep a good pace within their studies. Annual check-ups are done to ensure that the student will graduate within two academic years. After two academic years the scholarship ends, and the student is required to pay tuition fees for the remain of their studies.
1. Applying for the scholarships is a integrated part of the application for Master's Degree studies at Hanken so you apply through the application portal as soon as the application portal opens.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these