Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The fully online, international Management of Technology Enhanced Learning (MTEL) graduate programme has been designed specifically for working adults who want to complete their degree without interrupting their careers and who aspire to enhance their professional skills and competencies in technology enhanced learning (TEL). Based on a systems view of education, the MTEL programme will prepare you to strategise and organise for technology integration and transformation within all components of the educational system (administration, teaching and learning, research, IT, human resources, and management) and across the student life cycle, from curriculum planning and development to course delivery and evaluation. With its focus on digital
Read more about this course
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree of at least 210 credit points
- At least one year of professional experience
- English language competence at C1 Level or English as native language
Do you have a bachelor's degree or equivalent degree with less than 210 credits?
You can receive additional credit for the following qualifications:
- Professionally relevant qualifications or competences acquired through further education and training and/or
- Professional experience relevant to the course of study, with one year of professional experience equivalent to 30 credits and/or
- Additional certification or study periods that can applied as earned credit points
Fees for the international MTEL programme are 900 EUR per course module. In this master’s program, you will complete 12 courses and a master’s thesis (13th module); fees for the master’s thesis module is 1 500 EUR.
Special 50% discount: On all Summer Semester 2020 courses!
I really appreciate the support and rich knowledge I gained through studying with the University of Oldenburg. The course was well structured and there was enough guidance. The time allocated to activities was reasonable and structured in a way that allowed me to juggle around my work and my study. I’m looking forward to the next course.
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.