Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The postgraduate study program M.A. Visual and Media Anthropology was developed and offered at Freie University (FU) Berlin. As of the winter semester 2019/20, it will be offered at HMKW Berlin.
This contemporary Masters program equips students with in-depth knowledge of visual and media anthropological themes in order to prepare them to become future leaders in the fields of digital media, the artificial intelligence industry and research, the film industry or governmental and non- governmental organizations. The program further aims to develop and shape leading voices in the cultural industries, including museums and galleries, film festivals, new and social media, and other art und culture production institutions.
At HMKW Berlin the M.A. Visual and Media
Read more about this course
- A very good degree (university or university of applied sciences)
- A minimum of one year of work experience (internship, jobs, projects) subsequent to the completion of the undergraduate or first degree. This work experience should be related to your first degree or to some sort of media practice.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) is a must
- Technical skills in film, video or photography
- Adequate electronic equipment in order to deal with various multimedia materials; high-speed Internet access, a fast computer and a personal email account are compulsory. Owning a basic digital camera is recommended.
- plus internal assessment process
670,- € monthly
The information you submit to HMKW - University of Applied Sciences for Media, Communication and Management will only be used by them or their data partners to deal with your enquiry, according to their privacy notice. For more information on how we use and store your data, please read our privacy statement.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.