Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
MA Textile Design at Chelsea College of Arts explores creative approaches to sustainable textiles and surface design.
What students can expect from the course:
- A studio-based, practice-led course
- Numerous opportunities for developing and collaborating on pioneering work within the textile industry
- Study to be underpinned by a supportive theoretical framework, as well as instruction in professional contemporary practice
- Focus and debate about environmental issues as well as the designer’s role in acting responsibly to these
- To participate in and develop skills through individual and group tutorials, workshops, online resources and postgraduate talks designed to introduce students to a range of visiting artists, designers and other practitioners
Read more about this course
BA (Hons) degree or equivalent academic qualifications; AND a study proposal; AND a portfolio of work. Alternative qualifications and experience will also be taken into consideration. All classes are conducted in English. The level required for this course is IELTS level 6.5 or above with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Home / EU fee: £11,220 (2020/21).
International fee: £22,920 (2020/21).
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Expand your creative horizons as part of University of the Arts London, Europe’s largest postgraduate arts and design community. UAL’s six Colleges offer over 100 postgraduate courses across the fields of art, design, screen, communication, fashion, media and performing arts.Read more
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.