Sign up today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
MA Textile Design at Chelsea College of Arts explores creative approaches to sustainable textiles and surface design.
What students can expect from the course:
- A studio-based, practice-led course
- Numerous opportunities for developing and collaborating on pioneering work within the textile industry
- Study to be underpinned by a supportive theoretical framework, as well as instruction in professional contemporary practice
- Focus and debate about environmental issues as well as the designer’s role in acting responsibly to these
- To participate in and develop skills through individual and group tutorials, workshops, online resources and postgraduate talks designed to introduce students to a range of visiting artists, designers and other practitioners