All Master with Thesis admitted students receive 100% tuition waiver, Non-Thesis Masters tuition is approximately 18,000 USD
The Department of Psychology aims at producing theoretical and applied research, scholarship, and teaching at a quality that meets and even exceeds the national and international academic standards and at addressing issues that are relevant to national and human development. The Department seeks active participation of the students in such research projects, to help them gain first-hand experience in conducting research and to familiarize them with issues that are of concern to human development. The department expects the students to gain knowledge in almost all fields of psychology and to be aware of different approaches to psychology. The interests of the faculty include a wide range of areas such as cognitive, social, cross-cultural, organizational, developmental psychology, and psychology of language. Students get a chance to actively participate in national and international research projects that are conducted by our faculty. The department also regularly invites leading national and international scholars in psychology to introduce students to the field at large.
Current faculty projects and research interests:
• Culture and Self • Social Development • Industrial and Organizational Psychology • Social Psychology • Social Cognition • Attitudes, Persuasion and Social Influence • Social Development • Cognitive Development • Cognitive Models and Theories • Human Memory • Conditioning and Learning • Neural Bases of Memory • Cognitive Neuroscience • Science, Technology, and Society • Gender Inequalities • Crime and Deviance • Language development • Program evaluation • Prevention • Positive youth development
1. GPA: 2.5 minimum
2. GRE (foreign students) score with the following minimum scores. GRE: 149 Quantitative section
3. English proficiency exam. Applicants need to have taken one of the following exams and have at least the minimum score listed below. Native English speakers do not need to take an English exam. TOEFL IBT (80/120) IELTS: 6.5
4. Statement of purpose: In addition to telling us about your academic background, try to be as specific as possible about which topics you would like to study and research while at Koç University.
5. Two letters of recommendation Two recommendation letters are required for M.A. applications.
6. Interviews A short list of candidates will be invited for an interview, either in person or through Skype.
page on the Koc University website for more details!
Enquire About This Course
Recipient: Koc University
Insert previous message below for editing?
You haven’t included a message. Providing a specific message means universities will take your enquiry more seriously and helps them provide the information you need. Why not add a message here