Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Industry 4.0 technologies are changing the way how we think about manufacturing concepts, supply chains and resources. Due to recent developments in robotics, connected systems and augmented reality, businesses and managers need to catch up with new technologies in order to stay ahead of the competition.
Our new study programme helps students become experts in smart manufacturing and industry 4.0 technologies. Apart from learning about currents topics such as industrial automation, additive manufacturing and digital twin, students also get to strengthen their communication, negotiation and intercultural skills in the various projects that are incorporated into the curriculum.
As part of their interdisciplinary education Master’s students become acquainted with innovation,
Read more about this course
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Personal or telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €800/month (€4,800/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €6,450/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.