Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
We are living in a fast-changing global economy with more opportunities, growth and development than ever before. However, these changes and the ever-increasing demand for energy and natural resources make us realise that our resources are finite and that we need to come up with new sustainable solutions for old and new challenges.
“Engineering and International Business” students are able to deal with these current environmental and fundamental challenges because they have an interdisciplinary view on resource and energy shortages and use their holistic approach to connect current and recently-developed technologies in order to find sustainable solutions. Their technological background and the modules on renewable energy systems as well as sustainable water and residue
Read more about this course
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Personal or telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €800/month (€4,800/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €6,450/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.