Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The M.A. Photography is an exciting opportunity for photographers and designers to deepen their knowledge of photographic practice, expand their theoretical understanding, and develop a unique and advanced photographic vision they can carry with them throughout their careers.
Our students gain the expertise to critically think and look at their work and the work of their peers, while also examining the professional world of image makers and the historical roots of the medium. While studying at the Berlin School of Design and Communication, you’ll not only benefit from a thriving interdisciplinary community within the school. You’ll also engage with the exciting creative environment of Berlin: a unique city flooded with artists,
Read more about this course
- Bachelor's degree in photography, design, architecture, art history or similar discipline
- Two or three design projects (can include the project from your undergraduate degree)
- A written proposal for an M.A. project (around one DIN A4-sized page)
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €800/month (€4,800/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €5,400/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.