Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
No matter how good your expertise is in engineering and in your specialist area, without the right degree you might be limiting your career possibilities. With a Master’s in Engineering Management, you will demonstrate that you can solve high-level technical problems but also bring valuable business knowledge to drive the success of any future team or company. Leadership, communication, and coordination are skills that will elevate your tech role and open the door to greater opportunities. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the US and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills.
Master (60 ECTS):1.183 Euro* per month
*full-time price on campus (online is 2 000 euro less per semester with scholarships available)
IU International University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. They have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer our full programmes online for distance learning. The most recent development in their story: Eligible students can combine both online and on-campus studies and switch between the two. In this way, IU enables students to develop on a personal and professional level and help advance their careers through future-oriented, flexible
"As an investment banker, IU alumnus Benjamin Mehran was involved in developing the Investment Bank N+1 Deutschland GmbH (now Alantra Deutschland GmbH), which was founded in 2013. After almost five years he left Alantra and now works as Investment Manager - Private Equity at the stock exchange listed company Aves One AG.
""The degree programme at IU is an excellent preparation for a career as an investment banker.”"
• IU is International: IU is proud of its large international network which continues to grow.
• IU is Digital: IU are experts in innovative, online learning and allow students to study easily from any device with digital tools, a large online library, and learning materials.
• IU is Flexible: Students who study online with IU, can choose between full-time or part-time study models and choose when they want to learn—great for people who have work or family commitments.
• IU is Practical: In addition to practical knowledge, students have access to advisors, a huge network of international students and alumni, and connections to 6,000 IU partners.
• And, of course, quality: IU and its programmes are certified and accredited and have won many awards. It has achieved top ratings on the CHE ranking and top marks for online studies in the QS Stars ratings. At a teaching level, professors at IU all have at least five years’ industry experience in their field to ensure students gain relevant and insightful knowledge.
Save 3.333€ On Your Tuition Fee or Apply for Scholarship
IU has always aimed to enable as many motivated students as possible, from any background, to access further education. They continue to offer scholarships to students who are high academic achievers, female leaders in technical fields, great contributors to society, and more. For online students at IU, scholarships of up to 80% and guaranteed discounts of 3.333 EUR are available! So, students can save a huge amount on tuition fees, not to mention the costs saved by learning at home without the need to travel or pay for accommodation.
1. Complete and submit your online application
2. Get contacted by your personal study advisor within 48 hours
3. Discuss your scholarship or discount opportunities based on your work experience and academic performance with your study advisor