Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Companies around the world are looking for experts with a global mindset, management skills and leadership qualities. The International Business & Leadership Master’s programme is aimed at young professionals who want to work in management positions in international enterprises in various industries.
The interdisciplinary approach of the Master’s programme aims to integrate social, intercultural and leadership skills into the programme so that graduates achieve a sound and holistic management education. Topics such as New Work, Change Management, Leadership and Business Development are included in the programme and provide a modern insight into management strategies and business practices. Interdisciplinary events and hands-on projects are also part of the curriculum.
Read more about this course
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Basic management knowledge (e.g. subjects in previous studies)
- Personal or telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €680/month (€4,080/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €5,400/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.