Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
International hospitality companies need experts with a global mindset, hospitality experience and management expertise.
Our challenging and interdisciplinary approach focuses on Asset Management and Hospitality Real Estate, Entrepreneurship & New Work as well as Strategic Revenue and Distribution Management. The Master students gain a deep understanding of areas of management and get to strengthen their social, intercultural and team-building skills. The programme includes industry-related core topics and provides an up-to-date view of business and leadership styles.
An internship or semester (6 months) abroad will open the gateway for international leading positions in the hospitality industry.
Read more about this course
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Basic management knowledge (e.g. subjects in previous studies)
- Relevant academic background or at least 6 months professional experience in the hospitality industry
- Personal or telephone interview
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €680/month (€4,080/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €5,400/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.