Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Whether you already know the basics of film production or you have a background in humanities or sciences and want to learn how to get messages and stories across: the Master's programme "Film, Television and Digital Narratives" provides you with the collaborative film-making experience and the individual coaching you need to follow your cinematic aspirations.
2 schools - 1 programme
While studying at both of our schools - the Berlin School of Popular Arts and the Berlin School of Design and Communication - you get to benefit from the interdisciplinary environment of each school with professors and students from various
Read more about this course
- Bachelor's degree in film, design, media or other disciplines (social sciences, humanities, arts)
- Focus on Directing and Producing: 2-3 film works (max. 20 minutes, please indicate in your letter of motivation what your role in the production was)
- Focus on Screenwriting: a mini treatment (approx. 500 words)
- Tuition fees | EU/EEA students: €800/month (€4,800/semester); Non-EU/EEA students: €5,400/semester
- Enrolment fee | EU/EEA students: €500; Non-EU/EEA students: €900
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.