Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The course covers strategies, management, technology and systems. You learn modern approaches to supply chain management such as lean, six-sigma and operations management which are integral elements of the course. On the two-year work experience route, the course offers useful work placement opportunities.
'This course was crucial in getting the job of my dreams. I now work as an ERP functional
Read more about this course
Normally one from
• an honours degree 2.2 or above in science or engineering
• an honours degree 2.2 or above in business or management, where some computing or technology focussed modules have been studied
• suitable professional qualifications in engineering, management or supply chain management
• a degree in any area, plus at least one year of industrial experience in a role or organisation related to operations management, logistics or supply chain management
• a diploma in a technological area, with at least three years of experience in a logistics or supply chain related field
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.