Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
Login to your account
Enter your username below to login to your account.
The course covers strategies, management, technology and systems. You learn modern approaches to supply chain management such as lean, six-sigma and operations management which are integral elements of the course. On the two-year work experience route, the course offers useful work placement
Normally one from
• an honours degree 2.2 or above in science or engineering
• an honours degree 2.2 or above in business or management, where some computing or technology focussed modules have been studied
• suitable professional qualifications in engineering, management or supply chain management
• a degree in any area, plus at least one year of industrial experience in a role or organisation related to operations management, logistics or supply chain management
• a diploma in a technological area, with at least three years of experience in a logistics or supply chain related field
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these