See our web site for more information (click on "Finance") website
02 August 2017
* High quality postgraduate legal education at an elite UK top 10 university
* Personal tutor support and close contact with academic staff who are leaders in their fields
* Innovative, rigorous and flexible LLM programme which allows students to specialise in important areas of law
* Small seminar and teaching groups enabling you to fulfil your potential
* Opportunities to visit EU institutions, the United Nations and International Criminal Court
* Excellent career prospects
Studying an LLM Master of Laws offers unrivalled academic stimulation, the opportunity to deepen your understanding of the law and specialise your knowledge in a particular area, and improved career prospects at the highest level whether that be in practice or academia.
The Exeter LLM is a substantive, rigorous, and genuinely flexible programme of postgraduate study designed for the most ambitious and capable students. Delivered by some of the biggest names in legal research, our LLM allows you to create a bespoke programme of learning addressing your specific academic and professional needs, readying you to fulfil your career ambitions or for doctoral study.
Intellectual Property Law
The LLM in Intellectual Property allows students to study in depth the substantive areas of law which make up intellectual property such as competition law, copyright, trade mark law, patents and consumer protection.
Much of the law is derived from EU measures, and the modules are taught from both a domestic and EU perspective.
Students wishing to specialise in an area of law by following one of our dedicated pathways will also benefit from having that pathway named on your degree certificate, highlighting the specialist knowledge and experience you have in this field.