Sign up to our newsletter today
We've been helping students find the right postgraduate course for over a decade.
The Faculty of Law of the University of Pretoria, widely known as Africa's Global Law Faculty, forms part of an unsurpassed network of universities from the African continent and abroad, with graduates from its post-graduate programmes filling leading positions across the region. The quality and relevance of the Faculty’s post-graduate programmes are widely acclaimed, and recognised as such by the likes of the United Nations and the African Union through the awarding to the Faculty of its highest honours.
An established suite of cutting edge masters programmes focused on Africa, addresses themes as diverse as human rights and democratisation, to trade and investment law in Africa. Adding to this selection, the Faculty is offering a
Read more about this course
• First degree in law (e.g. LLB / licence en droit / licenciatura em direito).
• Letter of motivation stating interest, and how qualification will be used in future.
• Academic transcripts.
• Certified copies of degree certificates (including SAQA verification for non-South African qualifications).
• Proof of English proficiency (foreign applicants who did not complete undergraduate studies in English must show proof of competence - minimum IELTS: 6/10 or TOEFL: 83).
• Listing of two referees with contact details.
• Example of previously written work not exceeding 5 pages.
• Candidates from African universities, in particular, are encouraged to apply.
• The application procedure is online via View Website.
Details on course fees and funding are available at Please see the university website for further information on fees for this course.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.